Ah been nabbed I tells ya. Seeing as I haven’t sucked up to a meme in a while, I’ll let this one happen. Five things you may not know about me…
- I studied wildlife illustration at college. I loved the feel of acrylic paint on brush and paper, and didn’t think I’d end up designing with code. I miss those days, but I can’t paint fast enough to make it work financially.
- I entered the Simplified Standards logo contest under a pseudonym. I’m glad I did, the logo wasn’t the best, and it lost. No, I won’t tell you which one!
- I actually love eggs much more than cheese. Scrambled, boiled, poached or fried, I’m satisfied, as long its eggs.
- I met my wife Leigh when I sold her my 1972 Yellow VW Beetle. It sounds trite when people say that “you’ll know when you meet the right one”, but I really did know.
- I once appeared on the cover of a leaflet for the Church of England entitled “The next Vicar…in your church?” pretending to sing. They made me take my glasses off, which I found rather odd. Surely glasses would’ve made me look like ideal Vicar material?
I hereby tag the next 5 people to comment.
- 2007 12 Jan
- Comment via Twitter