The end of the year is nearly upon us, and the time is ripe for a nostalgic look back over the year. In true boy-fashion, this reminiscing is reduced to a series of lists:
- The main joy this year was the birth of my son Daniel (my mini-me) back in April. We are now a family of four.
- Started playing with XHTML and CSS properly at the same time, I’d no idea where it’d lead…
- Being linked to by Zeldman, Shea and everyone else kind enough. I’ve been overwhelmed by the sense of community and just plain nice folks out there.
- Finally getting an iPod. As our American cousins would say, ‘It rocks’. It goes with me everywhere, in the car, on walks, even the loo. My life now has a soundtrack.
- “Growing on me” by The Darkness
- “Light and Day” by The Polyphonic Spree
- “Am I wrong?” by the Mull Historical Society
- “The supermarket strikes back” by the Mull Historical Society
- “Second Sight” by Placebo
- “The Laws have changed” by The New Pornographers
- “Natural Anthem” by The Postal Service
- Monark by Identikal
- Precious Sans by G-Type
- American Scribe by Type Quarry
- London Underground by P22
Strong Bad Emails:
There are so many sites that visit/read and enjoy, so this is slightly unfair. But these are the ones that I wish I’d done…
- Lindisfarne Gospels
- Life after Death
- EXP Photo Journal
- 1976 Design (I just love that live weather image!)
- Stopdesign. This is the site that started to road my web standards.
I’d love to know what you’d have in your top lists…
- Posted: 11 Dec 2003
- Comment: via Twitter